Official Monster Rod Holders Qualifying Guidelines, Rules, and Conditions for the 2016 Monster Bonus Money Program
WIN ANY PARTICIPATING TOURNAMENT EVENT, USING AT LEAST SIX MONSTER ROD HOLDERS AND RECEIVE A $200.00 CA$H BONU$
Monster Bonu$ Money Rewards Program dates are from January 1 2016, through December 31, 2016.
Win shall be defined as “FIRST PLACE”.
Only Wins of those Contingency Paying Events posted on www.monsterrodholders.com are eligible for payments. SEE APPROVED EVENTS BELOW.
Contingency Paying Events may be added or deleted solely by Monster Rod Holders at any time.
Only events with 25 or more competing Team Anglers will be considered for contingency payments. Meaning, if the Contingency Paying Event has less than thirty 25 (competing Team Anglers or individual anglers) it shall not be subject to a contingency payment.
Persons employed by Monster Rod Holders, are not eligible for this Monster Reward Program payments.
Monster Rod Holders Pro-staff or Team members are not eligible for this Monster Reward Program. This Program was designed for Monster Rod Holder Customers.
To be eligible for Program incentives you must register prior to participating in a Contingency Paying Event. This promotion offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Monster Rod Holders reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Must fish from your Boat with at least six (6) Registered Monster Rod Holders IN YOUR NAME.
- Must be registered for the Monster Bonu$ Money before the date of said event. (REGISTRATION FORM BELOW).
- Registered owner’s name and winner name must be the same name at the time of WIN.
- Must display the MONSTER ROD HOLDERS BONU$ REWARDS decal or monster decals on the boat
- Co-Anglers or non-boaters fishing from a boat equipped with other rod holders are not eligible. Even though they may own six Monster Rod Holders they are not eligible. They must fish from their boat equipped with Monster Rod Holders to be eligible and be classified as a Captain participant in the Contingency Paying Event.
Team events, only one Contingency Payment will be paid to the owner of the boat that the anglers are fishing from.
Contingency Payments will be awarded only to single overall winner of a Contingency Paying Event. Big fish awards, ties, and winners decided by chance are not eligible.
The angler is responsible for providing authentic and official verification of both registration and ownership of the at least six (6) monster Rod Holders and Proof of the SANCTIONED APPROVED tournament Win.
Monster Rod Holders reserves the right to enhance, change, alter, modify or terminate the Monster Bonu$ Money Rewards Program at its sole discretion at any time. Final Monster Bonu$ Money Program eligibility and contingency payment authorization will be determined only by Monster Rod Holders.
Income and other taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
If you do not have an Official Monster Bonus decal for your boat you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
Approved Participating Tournaments:
- Monsters on the Ohio
- Cabelas King Kat
- Bass Pro Shops, Big Cat Quest
- Kansas City Catfish
- Alabama Catfish Trail